Saturday, October 4, 2008

About me

An Indian national born in Nigeria i am an avid traveller. Kakinada, a coastal town in Andhra Pradesh is my native place and Chennai has been the city where i have done all my schooling and education .

I am a chartered accountant by profession. During my stints with Deloitte and KPMG i have travelled to various places across the country and the world.

A fun loving person by nature i love to spend my free time with family and friends. I have a passion for sports and travel. I have been on walking and travel tours across Europe and UK. I have also traveled frequently to places in breadth and depth of India like Kedarnath, Badrinath, Simla, Darjeling, Ooty, Trivandrym, Cochin, Belur, Kanyakumari, etc.

Currently am undergoing the 2 year PGDM programme at IIM Kozhikode. At IIM Kozhikode i am in a leadership position in the Students' Council of the college. I am also the coordinator of Konsult, the consulting and strategy interst group at IIM Kozhikode.

1 comment:

Roberto said...

hey - sounds like you would be a great resource for travel in india. i hope we can catch up during the weekend. -- Roberto